Update Roadshow for Teams
We promised to give you regular updates on the All Together Better programme – so you understand what is happening across the city in relation to vanguard, as well as to meet members of the PMO (programme management office).
We also want to find out how things are going with you and suggestions for future roadshows. We plan to do this regularly, about every two months to keep you up to speed and involved.
You can find some FAQs further down the page, if you have any questions please get in touch:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0191 561 3228
When and where?
You can attend a session anywhere – it doesn’t have to be in your locality. But for ease, we’ve sectioned these out into locality areas to help you find your closest session.
Wednesday, 25 January, 2017 12:00 to 1:00 pm – Hetton Centre. Welfare Rd, Hetton-le-Hole, Houghton le Spring DH5 9NE
Monday, 23 January, 2017 1:00 – 2:00pm at Bede Tower, Refectory Meeting Room, Burdon Road, Sunderland, SR2 7EA
Monday, 30 January, 2017 1:00 – 2:00pm – Bunny Hill, Community Hall. Hylton Lane, Sunderland SR5 4BW
Tuesday, 31 January, 2017 12:30-1:30 pm – Washington Arts Centre. Biddick Ln, Washington NE38 8AB
Tuesday 24 January, 2017 12:30 – 1:30pm – Sandhill Centre, The Ballroom, Grindon Lane, Sunderland SR3 4EN
What's of interest?
- Find out the latest progress about the programme, for example:
- performance updates
- organisational development plans
- good news stories
- next steps and planning our future
- Meet colleagues and other team members to catch up and share
- Feedback on what you would like to see and hear about in the future
Who should attend?
- Practice staff
- social workers and Assessment and Review Officers (ARO)
- District nurses; community matrons; care home nurses and primary care nurses
- Age UK Sunderland Living Well Link Workers
- Sunderland Carer’s Centre Locality Leads
- Sunderland Care and Support (SCAS) staff
- Urgent and intermediate care nurses
- GP Alliance MDT Coordinators